Orthopaedic Surgeons in Delhi
Orthopaedic Surgeons in Delhi offer quality, affordable joint replacement surgery in Delhi, India. An Ortho Surgeon is a specialist in joint replacement surgeries.
Orthopaedic surgery or orthopaedics (also spelled as orthopedic surgery or orthopedics) is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the muscular and skeletal systems.
Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital conditions of muscles and bones.
Orthopaedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system.
This complex system includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves and allows you to move, work, and be active.
The best orthopaedic surgeons in Delhi help patients with many of their health problems including but not limited to Arthritis, Arthroscopy, Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cervical Headaches, Degenerative Disc Disease, Disc Prolapse, Fibromyalgia, Fractures, Frozen Shoulder, Ilizarov Fixator, Joint Replacement, Ligament Injuries, Muscle Spasm, Muscle Sprain, Muscle Strain, Neck Pain, Occupational Injury, Peripheral Nerve Injury, Plantar Fascitis, Polytrauma, Repetitve Stress Injury, Rotator Cuff syndrome, Sciatica, Slipped Disc, Spinal Care, Spondylitis, Sports Injuries, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow etc.
Best Orthopaedic Surgeon in Delhi
An orthopaedic surgeon in Delhi may offer the following orthopaedic surgeries or orthopaedic procedures:
- Arthroscopy – a procedure using special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint.
- Fusion – a “welding” process by which bones are fused together with bone grafts and internal devices (such as metal rods) to heal into a single solid bone.
- Internal Fixation – a method to hold the broken pieces of bone in proper position with metal plates, pins or screws while the bone is healing.
- Joint Replacement (partial, total and revision) – when an arthritic or damaged joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint called a prosthesis.
- Osteotomy – the correction of bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone.
- Soft tissue repair – the mending of soft tissue, such as torn tendons or ligaments.
Do you have any queries for Orthopaedic Surgeons in Delhi? Post them here! Your questions might be answered by the best Orthopaedic Surgeons in Delhi and top Orthopaedic Surgeons in Delhi themselves.